You can never have too many perennials. You’ll be appreciating their many colours and shapes… Read more
Perennial Power is responsible for processing personal data as set out in this privacy statement.
2180 AD Hillegom
1. Personal data that we process
Perennial Power processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide us with your personal data yourself. Below, you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First name and last name
- Address details
- Telephone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Other personal data you actively provide to us, for example by creating a profile on this website, through your correspondence with us or by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Information about your surfing behaviour across different websites because, for instance, this company is part of an advertising network
- Internet browser and device type
2. Sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and services do not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16, unless we have permission to do so from their parents or guardians. We cannot, however, verify whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore recommend that parents/guardians monitor their children’s online activities to prevent data from being collected without their consent.
If you believe that we have collected personal data about a minor without parental consent, please contact us with this contact form and we shall delete the information.
3. For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data?
Perennial Power processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending you our newsletters and/or advertising leaflets
- Contacting you by phone or email if this is necessary for us to perform our service
- Informing you about changes to our services and products
- Perennial Power analyses your behaviour on the website to improve the website and tailor our range of products and services to your preferences
- Perennial Power tracks your surfing behaviour across various websites, so we can tailor our products and services to your needs
- Perennial Power also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so
We process this information based on the following lawful grounds: the performance of a contract and compliance with a legal obligation.
4. Automated decision making
Perennial Power does not make use of automated decision making on matters that could have significant consequences for individuals.
5. How long do we retain personal data?
Perennial Power will not retain your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which this data is collected. We apply the following retention period:
- We retain your data on orders and invoices for 7 years in compliance with statutory time limits
6. Sharing personal data with third parties
American Tulip Day will share your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary to perform a contract and in order to comply with any legal obligation. We conclude processor agreements with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and data confidentiality.Perennial Power remains responsible for these processing operations.
In addition, Perennial Power provides your personal data to other third parties set out below, but we only do so with your express consent. These parties include:
- Parties that help us send digital newsletters
- Marketing services used for personalising our store and for displaying relevant offers and advertisements on our website and those of third parties.
- IT services used for the maintenance and management of our systems and storage of your data
7. Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Perennial Power uses functional, analytical and tracking cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit this website for the first time. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your convenience. Cookies also help us to optimise our website. They ensure that the website works properly and remember your preferred settings, for example. We also place cookies that track your browsing behaviour so that we can provide tailored content and advertising.
When you visited our website for the first time, we informed you about these cookies and asked your permission to place them. You can disable cookies by changing the settings of your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. You can also delete all information previously stored through your browser settings.
Third parties, such as advertisers and/or social media companies, also place cookies on this website. These include:
|No cookies found|
8. Accessing, correcting or deleting personal data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Perennial Power. And you have the right to data transferability: this means you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or to another organisation specified by you.
You can request access to your personal data or have your personal data corrected, deleted or transferred by contacting us with our contact form. You can also contact us via the same contact form if you wish to withdraw your consent or you object to the processing of your personal data. To verify that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of a personal identity document with your request. You should black out important information such as your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number or social security number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We shall respond as soon as possible, no later than four weeks after receiving your request.
Perennial Power would also like to inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link.
9. How we protect personal data
Perennial Power takes the protection of your data seriously and has measures in place to prevent misuse, loss, unapproved access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised alteration of your data. If you believe that your data is not secure or there are indications of misuse, please contact us with our contact form.